As a Digitally Connected network participant you can hopefully identify yourself with the values and principles below:
- Inclusion: We embrace diversity so to have different voices and perspectives be heard, especially for marginalized regions and groups.
- Collaboration: We are dedicated to creating an interconnected network characterized by people of all backgrounds and interests working together towards a common goal.
- Creativity: We encourage creative use of all types of digital media and tools for projects and events.
- Integrity: We believe that honesty and truthfulness is the fabric of our community, and we are committed to upholding the quality of work produced by participants of the Digitally Connected network.
- Openness: We are committed to disseminating the fruits of our work, research, and scholarship as widely as possible, via an Open Access Policy. To read more, click here.
- Youth Focus: We predominantly focus on projects that will benefit youth around the world. Specifically, we advocate for protecting children’s rights, meeting their basic needs, and empowering them to reach their full potential.