Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow HLS Case Studies
- My Tweets
- Police-Community Dialogue: The Harvard Negotiation & Mediation Clinical Program Releases Innovative Resource on Facilitation
- Why and How: Using the Case Study Method in the Law Classroom
- Five Negotiation & Mediation Roleplays that can be Taught in 2-Hours or Less*
- U.S. Defense Taskforce: Simulating the Apocalypse
- New Product: Mortgage Crisis Call
Top Posts & Pages
- Case Development Initiative Blog Posts
- Case Study Program Blog Posts
- Experiential Learning and the Case Study Method
- Harvard Negotiation and Mediation Clinical Program Blog Posts
- Legal News and Debate
- Problem Solving Workshop Blog Posts
- Program on International Law and Armed Conflict Blog Posts
- Program on Negotiation
Any opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Harvard University.
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this manuscript are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with the author or any of the author's representatives. They do not sponsor or endorse the contents and materials discussed in this blog.
Outside images are used under a Creative Commons license, and do not suggest the licensor's endorsement or affiliation.
Comments are encouraged. Blog administrators will use their discretion to remove any inappropriate, uncivil, slanderous, or spam comments.
Email the site administrator at email@example.com
Author Archives: Alec Villalpando
photo by U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services post by Nour Soubani, HLS Case Studies Assistant Almost every day, the Food and Drug Administration makes it into mainstream media news in one way or another. Whether it is about … Continue reading
The Classroom Experience: Prosecutorial Discretion in Charging and Plea Bargaining: The Aaron Swartz Case (A) and The Battle for Unocal Case Studies
Post by Logan Sawyer, Visiting Associate Professor of Law, Harvard Law School “That class was awesome,” and “You should definitely do that again next year,” were the first things I heard from students after the two case studies I taught … Continue reading
The Case Development Initiative (CDI) at Harvard Law School recently debuted a new role play on the HLS Case Studies website. CDI develops role plays and case studies based on strategic and organizational issues faced by legal organizations. These cases … Continue reading