Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow HLS Case Studies
- My Tweets
- Worker Centers & OUR Walmart: Case studies on the changing face of labor in the United States
- Robbing the Piggy Bank? Moving from mutual to stock form at Friendly Savings Bank
- The Argument for Active Learning
- Spotlight on: International and Comparative Law
- Fair Use Week: 5 Questions with Kyle Courtney
Top Posts & Pages
- Case Development Initiative Blog Posts
- Case Study Program Blog Posts
- Experiential Learning and the Case Study Method
- Harvard Negotiation and Mediation Clinical Program Blog Posts
- Legal News and Debate
- Problem Solving Workshop Blog Posts
- Program on International Law and Armed Conflict Blog Posts
- Program on Negotiation
Any opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Harvard University.
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this manuscript are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with the author or any of the author's representatives. They do not sponsor or endorse the contents and materials discussed in this blog.
Outside images are used under a Creative Commons license, and do not suggest the licensor's endorsement or affiliation.
Comments are encouraged. Blog administrators will use their discretion to remove any inappropriate, uncivil, slanderous, or spam comments.
Email the site administrator at email@example.com
Author Archives: eyook
“The flow of goods, technology, ideas, capital, and people across borders means that the work of lawyers, whether in private practice or public service, increasingly involves matters in which knowledge of legal systems beyond one’s own can prove important.” — … Continue reading
In honor of Fair Use Week, we are reposting our blog about our case study: How Fair is Fair Use? The Battle Over E-Reserves at GSU (A) and (B) Since it was published, this case study has been downloaded 82 times. Kyle K. Courtney, … Continue reading
Harvard Law School | The Case Studies has served 7,986 customers, published 220 cases, and fulfilled 8,152 orders over the last 6 years. Here is a list of our top 5 bestselling case studies: 1. Diego Primadonna, our most popular … Continue reading
Q&A with Professor Sabrineh Ardalan Harvard Law School | The Case Studies has published a new case study and classroom simulation developed by Sabrineh Ardalan, Assistant Clinical Professor at Harvard Law School and Assistant Director at the Harvard Immigration and Refugee … Continue reading