Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow HLS Case Studies
- My Tweets
- Police-Community Dialogue: The Harvard Negotiation & Mediation Clinical Program Releases Innovative Resource on Facilitation
- Why and How: Using the Case Study Method in the Law Classroom
- Five Negotiation & Mediation Roleplays that can be Taught in 2-Hours or Less*
- U.S. Defense Taskforce: Simulating the Apocalypse
- New Product: Mortgage Crisis Call
Top Posts & Pages
- Case Development Initiative Blog Posts
- Case Study Program Blog Posts
- Experiential Learning and the Case Study Method
- Harvard Negotiation and Mediation Clinical Program Blog Posts
- Legal News and Debate
- Problem Solving Workshop Blog Posts
- Program on International Law and Armed Conflict Blog Posts
- Program on Negotiation
Any opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Harvard University.
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this manuscript are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with the author or any of the author's representatives. They do not sponsor or endorse the contents and materials discussed in this blog.
Outside images are used under a Creative Commons license, and do not suggest the licensor's endorsement or affiliation.
Comments are encouraged. Blog administrators will use their discretion to remove any inappropriate, uncivil, slanderous, or spam comments.
Email the site administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Author Archives: nsoubani
Photo by Brooks Kraft The Harvard Law School Center on the Legal Profession’s (CLP’s) mission is to make a significant contribution to the modern practice of law by increasing understanding of the structures, norms, and dynamics of the global legal … Continue reading
photo by yeowatzup post by Dr. Lisa Rohrer, Executive Director of the Case Development Initiative at Harvard Law School CDI is pleased to announce the publication of its first case on the Chinese legal market: Tiantong & Partners: Transforming Litigation … Continue reading
United States v. Teller – a New Plea Bargaining Role Play on Domestic Terrorism, Hate Crimes, and Managing Principal-Agent Tensions
By Sam W. Straus and Robert C. Bordone United States v. Teller, a newly released negotiation role play case by Sam W. Straus and Robert C. Bordone of the Harvard Negotiation and Mediation Clinical Program (HNMCP), explores the challenges of … Continue reading