Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow HLS Case Studies
- My Tweets
- Worker Centers & OUR Walmart: Case studies on the changing face of labor in the United States
- Robbing the Piggy Bank? Moving from mutual to stock form at Friendly Savings Bank
- The Argument for Active Learning
- Spotlight on: International and Comparative Law
- Fair Use Week: 5 Questions with Kyle Courtney
Top Posts & Pages
- Case Development Initiative Blog Posts
- Case Study Program Blog Posts
- Experiential Learning and the Case Study Method
- Harvard Negotiation and Mediation Clinical Program Blog Posts
- Legal News and Debate
- Problem Solving Workshop Blog Posts
- Program on International Law and Armed Conflict Blog Posts
- Program on Negotiation
Any opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Harvard University.
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this manuscript are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with the author or any of the author's representatives. They do not sponsor or endorse the contents and materials discussed in this blog.
Outside images are used under a Creative Commons license, and do not suggest the licensor's endorsement or affiliation.
Comments are encouraged. Blog administrators will use their discretion to remove any inappropriate, uncivil, slanderous, or spam comments.
Email the site administrator at email@example.com
Category Archives: Program on Negotiation
Conversation Starters: Case Studies for Curricular Reform
In April, Dean Jeremy Paul of the Northeastern University School of Law and co-managing partner Alan Klinger of Stroock & Stroock & Lavan wrote for the New York Law Journal about legal curricular reform. Paul and Klinger outline seven improvements … Continue reading
Negotiation Role Plays Available on The Case Studies Portal
The Program on Negotiation (PON) at Harvard Law School, a community of negotiation scholars, educators, and staff from HLS, Tufts University, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, is one of the world’s premier research and educational resources for negotiation theory … Continue reading
Posted in Program on Negotiation Leave a comment