Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow HLS Case Studies
- My Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Reforming Partner Compensation at Mattos Filho
- To Save or Not to Save? New High-Stakes Multiparty Role Play on Infectious Disease
- The Problem Solving Workshop: A Video Introduction
- Why and How: Using the Case Study Method in the Law Classroom
- Talking about the Elephant in the Room: How to Create a Safe Space for Online Case Discussion
- Case Development Initiative Blog Posts
- Case Study Program Blog Posts
- Experiential Learning and the Case Study Method
- Harvard Negotiation and Mediation Clinical Program Blog Posts
- Legal News and Debate
- Problem Solving Workshop Blog Posts
- Program on International Law and Armed Conflict Blog Posts
- Program on Negotiation
Any opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Harvard University.
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this manuscript are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with the author or any of the author's representatives. They do not sponsor or endorse the contents and materials discussed in this blog.
Outside images are used under a Creative Commons license, and do not suggest the licensor's endorsement or affiliation.
Comments are encouraged. Blog administrators will use their discretion to remove any inappropriate, uncivil, slanderous, or spam comments.
Email the site administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org