Summer bliss in the South African winter

June 16th, 2004 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

South Africa is just as naturally beautiful as I remembered it from five years ago, but it is also far more developed, modern and friendly than I expected or recall.  Everyone who gets the chance *must* come and experience it for yourself sometime.

I wish I had pictures of the endless plains of dried corn stalks meeting the pure blue sky in a sharp line, or the craggy river-worn ravines, or the dusty, stark volcanic cores (

4 Responses to “Summer bliss in the South African winter”

1. pamela Says:

My Friend Asked me to Read your Post On The Move… » Blog Archive » Summer bliss in the South African winter on Monday.Your post was Well written.Please Keep it up .I Like reading on pure fashion.

2. Ian fergusopn Says:

Very effectively written information. It will likely be beneficial to anybody who usess it, including myself. Sustain the good work – for certain i will try extra posts.

3. Air jordan 12 Says:

Your articles and photos are really shock me. The pen can be a weapon! You are a talented writer with a pen, and maybe you will be a great politician with the power given from citizens.

4. orange county independent escort Says:

Ahaa, its good dialogue about this paragraph at this place at this blog, I have read all that, so now me also commenting here search engine optimization, seo services mvmnetworks.