Bangladesh, Day 1

July 19th, 2004 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

Quickie update:

I’m safely in Bangladesh, installed comfortably in the Asia Pacific Blossom Hotel in the diplomatic enclave section of Dhaka.  It’s pouring outside (the county’s flooding badly, but the city is fine).  I’ve been introduced to the professors and orientated around the area, and given tons of background reading to do on public health issues.

I’ll update when I can, but right now food beckons…

5 Responses to “Bangladesh, Day 1”

1. halo 3 Says:

I am speechless. This is a great blog and very engaging too. Great work! That’s not really much coming from an amateur writer like me, but it’s all I could say after diving into your posts. Great grammar and vocabulary. Not like other blogs. You really know what you’re talking about too. So much that you made me want to read more. Your blog has become a stepping stone for me, my fellow blogger. Thank you for the articulate journey. I really enjoyed the 10 posts that I have read so far.

2. Jessica Bell Says:

Actually one of many challenges which people starting a new on-line firm face is that of acquiring guests to their internet site.

3. Dianne McTavish Says:

This one is an inspiration, which uncovers heaps of info associated to this subject. I have to confess your knowledge matched my sentiments. I’m going to now take your feed to stay up to date on every coming blog post you might create. You’re hereby thanked for a job completely carried out!

4. comment dresser son chien Says:

Youre so right. Im there with you. Your blog is definitely worth a read if anybody comes across it. Im lucky I did because now Ive acquired a whole new view of this. I didnt realise that this issue was so important and so universal. You undoubtedly put it in perspective for me.

5. Modesto Lamarch Says:

You ought to really think about engaged on developing this blog into a serious authority in this market. You evidently have a grasp deal with of the topics everyone seems to be trying to find on this website anyways and you can definitely even earn a buck or two off of some advertisements. I might discover following recent matters and elevating the quantity of write ups you set up and I assure you’d start seeing some amazing targeted site visitors in the near future. Just a thought, good luck in no matter you do!