Nothing lasts forever, right?

October 12th, 2004 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

Tonight I wrote just over two pages worth of French position papers on Baudelaire and Balzac, which took something like four hours (!).

Fall is here.  I’ve broken out my new coat and I’ve been using scarves for a couple of weeks now.

So now I’m at the point where I’m feeling just ever so slightly stretched to somewhere in the vicinity of my new, reduced limit.  I have three jobs, six hours of rehearsals a week (with more on the horizon), five classes (with about 18.5 hours classroom time per week on average) and the rapidly advancing signs of whatever ailment it is that Neil has (Emily thinks it’s a cold, I don’t know what I think) and the big Sander’s concert is on Nov 6th – mark that in your calendars, everyone.  At the same time, it’s all still working out, and I actually have time (or the illusion thereof) to sign up for one-off events like participating in an undergraduate relations panel, or for a networking event with a big UN/ESPP official.

I’d greatly appreciate prayers for recovering completely and speedily from whatever it is I have right now.

3 Responses to “Nothing lasts forever, right?”

1. shopping jobs Says:

Hello, I was just reading your post; On The Move… » Blog Archive » Nothing lasts forever, right?. I don’t know if you have seen it or any of your readers but there is a new free shopping application that makes it easy to find the best internet price on any item. I got it last Sunday for free and it still is I am sure.

2. Livecam Says:

Exactly where have you ever found the resource meant for that post? Amazing reading I have subscribed for your blog feed.

3. Camsex Says:

Does this kind of definitely function, anyone tried it but?