Not all fun and games

October 16th, 2004 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

But some of it is 🙂

I was on a lunch-panel at the Charles Hotel today for the Harvard Alumni Association, during which I spoke for about an hour (with two other students) about the Freshman Seminar program.  I love doing things like that.  Have I mentioned I really love my job as greeter/guide with the Admissions Office?  I get to chatter on about how great every aspect of the University is to prospective students and their parents for about an hour, and get paid for it!  I truly love this job, and almost embarrassingly so.

I also judged two rounds at the Harvard Debate Tournament being held this weekend, chatted with Jol and also caught a glance of Sihong, which is always nice.

And then there was Devery’s birthday party in Adrian’s room, co-organised by Wojtek.  Delicious cupcakes.  Fun 🙂

I need to get to bed now – I have a 10am call with the Dins tomorrow – we’re going to sing a one-song gig at Cambridge Commons.

Still, I have two midterms next week, for my two hardest classes, on Monday and Tuesday.  Eek.

3 Responses to “Not all fun and games”

1. -Joe -Quinn @Work.At.Home Says:

great blog. keep on posting!

2. Staten Island buttock lift Says:

Man I definetly adore your write-up and it is so commendable hence I am going to bookmark it. I Have to say the Wonderful research this article has is greatly remarkable !! Who does that additional research these days? Hats off to You . Just another tip to you is that you shouldintroduce any Translator Application for your Global Readers .

3. ufc 142 live Says:

Watch UFC 142 Rio Streaming Live. UFC Rio, UFC 142, Jose Aldo, Aldo VS Mendes, Belfort VS Johnson, Palhares VS Massenzio, Erick Silva, Carlo Prater, Edson Barboza, Terry Etim, thiago tavares, sam stout, gabriel gonzaga, ednaldo oliveira, yuri alcantara, michihiro omigawa, ricardo funch, mike pyle, felipe arantes, antonio carvalho, watch ufc 142 online,ufc 142,Jose Aldo,ufc 142 weigh ins