The excitement of classes

October 28th, 2004 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

I love my classes.  I really do, in the way that I’ve always wanted to – without trying, because the Professors are not just brilliant, but also incredible lecturers.  Ok, so maybe I’m just talking about Chem 17. 

That’s right, my incredibly hard organic chemistry intro class.  The one where I’m presently resoundingly at the bottom third (and probably quarter) of the grading curve.  I wish I had more time to read the textbook, do practice problems and think over the concepts, but that’s unlikely to happen, at least not until after the Dins concert (Nov 6th!).  In the meantime though, the class is still awesome.  Professor Jacobsen makes all the material sound so utterly fascinating, so excitingly new and relevant, so completely practical and useful, so systematic and conceptual, so elegant and intuitive.  *swoons* And all the TFs are incredible too – I’m just blown away by mine – I can see him as an amazingly popular and effective (and young!) professor in his own right.

If only I could just do well in this class, rather than pathetically.

All right, I’ll gush about my other classes some other time.  Right now I want to go shower and take a nap before rehearsal.

2 Responses to “The excitement of classes”

1. cheap facebook fans Says:

Now you might have your new web site and you’re keen to start making some gross sales! But, how are you going to make sales should you shouldn’t have high volumes of holiday makers to your website?

2. Dwight Brooke Says:

Nice, articles similar to this are a great addition to the internet. I wonder what the implications are to Speaker Boehner’s effort to decrease taxes.