Going under, in style

November 4th, 2004 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

It’s three days to the concert.  Wow.  I’ve missed three consecutive chemistry *and* biology lectures.  I bombed my economics exam today (argh!), and I have just under a week till my next orgo midterm.  And just to recall the last disasterous chem midterm I took (less than a month ago!), my chem tutor ominously warned me today after section: “Don’t screw *this* one up!”.

I can only pray that my EPS midterm is ok, and that my very underwhelming biology midterm grade can be rescued during the rest of the semester.

And then there’re the three problem sets and the 12-page French paper, all unattempted, that I have to turn in within the next week or so.  Sigh.

Yet it still seems well worth it. 

3 Responses to “Going under, in style”

1. Jessica Bell Says:

This one is an inspiration, which uncovers heaps of info related to this subject. I need to confess your information matched my sentiments. I am going to now take your feed to remain updated on every coming weblog post you may create. You’re hereby thanked for a job completely accomplished!

2. jordan 9 shoes Says:

Thank your for sharing the experience of you life. We are at the same place. We can figure out the way it should be by sharing.

3. Wheatgras Barley Grass Says:

Goodmorning, I was searching for some ideas for the lay out of my new web page and found your site through Bing. I am a manufacturer of golf bags in Tacoma,Washington and a second office in Cairo,Egypt. I want to say excellent work done with the great layout of your website. This has for sure given me some ideas to explore further. Many thanks and I hope to read some more of your posts in the future.