Next, the world!

November 7th, 2004 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

Taken in the coutryard of Adams House, during one of the many long rehearsals leading up to the concert.  This photo shoot was for the concert program, but this picture didn’t make the cut.  I quite like it, though.

Dins being silly (31 Oct 2004)

“>

Thanks to everyone that came to the concert, and especially to everyone who came up to me after the show.  That was so much fun, wasn’t it?

Happy.

So now I can focus on getting my room, my work and my schedule back together again.  Whew, that’s going to take quite a lot of work.

PS: Today’s been unbelievably warm and pretty.  And it’s November!

4 Responses to “Next, the world!”

1. James McLeod Says:

I wished to thank you for this nice read!! I undoubtedly had fun with each little bit of it. I’ve bookmarked you to take a look at new stuff you publish

2. Keyword Free Ads Says:

Amazing this guide is actually incredible it genuinely helped me and my children, thanks a lot!

3. Dave Says:

Nice post. I learn one thing more challenging on completely different blogs everyday. It should all the time be stimulating to learn content material from other writers and apply a little one thing from their store. I’d choose to use some with the content material on my blog whether or not you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide you with a link in your net blog. Thanks for sharing.

4. Glenda Vega Says:

An interesting dialogue is worth comment. I feel that it is best to write extra on this subject, it may not be a taboo topic however usually persons are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers