A breather

November 11th, 2004 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

Hopefully this means those prayers are kicking in.

I didn’t fail Ec, which surprises me, considering how much stuff I half-made up during the test.  Turns out the mean was 49 and the median grade 49.5.  Which means I’m quite pleased.  You could even say very pleased.

And the Chemistry midterm today?  Well, it’s over, and that’s all I can say about that right now.  Excuse me while I pray.

I feel as if I can take a little break, except I have two untouched problem sets and an unstarted twelve-page French paper all due on Friday.  Thank God there’s no school tomorrow.  If I can just make it to the weekend I’ll be fine, until I think about preparing for next week’s midterm by watching those six biology lectures I missed.  Never a dull moment, eh?

PS:  Winter is now clearly upon us.  brr.
PPS: I love Zola’s Au Bonheur des Dames

9 Responses to “A breather”

1. kaspar suits Says:

Six feet of earth make all men equal.

2. Vince Descamps Says:

I think that this is right. We’ll get the answer by being patient. We’ll see what happens.

3. Kelly Keri Grant Says:

I’ve been looking for someone to compose a write-up similar to this. I have ultimately found it after searching Search engines. Thank you!

4. Georgianna Lutchman Says:

Congratulations on having one of the most sophisticated blogs Ive come across in some time! Its just extraordinary how much it is possible to take away from some thing merely because of how visually stunning it really is. Youve put together a great blog space –great graphics, videos, layout. This is definitely a must-see blog!

5. Vena Cotheran Says:

Just a question. Do you believe you might add a bit a lot more within the way of content here? I feel youve got some fascinating points, but Im just not sold. Should you really need to get the crowd behind you, youve got to entertain us, man. Perhaps you might add a video or two to drag the message residence. Its just incredible just how much it is possible to take away from one thing just due to how visually stunning it’s. Youve put together an excellent blog space –great graphics, videos, layout. This is certainly a must-see blog!

6. Brande Faubion Says:

This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

7. Merlin Landrus Says:

My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You can’t imagine just how much time I had spent looking for this info! Thanks!

8. Akiko Sherrock Says:

Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

9. washington car sale Says:

Hey neat weblog, simply questioning which anti-spam software package plan you use for comments due to the fact i get numerous on my weblog. Anyway, in my language, there should not quite a few great supply prefer this.