As the first snow falls

November 12th, 2004 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

Argh chemistry, argh.  Urrgh!

We had our first significant snow today, though it’s still wam enough that it has all melted.

As of now I want to go home for Christmas.  I’m even hoping to leave a couple of days early.  After all, I don’t have Ec that week and no biology lab, so it looks theoretically possible.

And now, back to French.

10 Responses to “As the first snow falls”

1. stacy Says:

My Friend Asked me to Read your Post On The Move… » Blog Archive » As the first snow falls on Monday.Your post was Well written.Please Keep it up .I Like reading on home fashion.

2. Racquel Piedmont Says:

แฟชั่น โรงเรียนสอนแฟชั่น BangkokFA สอนแฟชั่นออกแบบ fashion design, fashion drawing, photo, stylist สนใจติดต่อสอบถามได้ที่ BANGKOKFA@SIAMSOI2 ติดกับ HYBRID ข้าง ๆ 7-11

3. fashion 09 Says:

One of my client forwarded your post On The Move… » Blog Archive » As the first snow falls to me. Truely Speaking I Don’t read Articles too Often. But Yours is a nice one.Pl. Keep posting on fashion 09.

4. Abilene Plumbers Says:

Whats up. Very cool website!! Man .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m glad to find so much helpful info here in the article. Thanks for sharing…

5. my blog Says:

It is in reality a great and useful piece of info. I’m happy that you just shared this helpful tidbit with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

6. my blog Says:

Howdy. Very nice website!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally…I am glad to find numerous useful information here in the article. Thanks for sharing.

7. layer 3 switch Says:

I want to show some appreciation to this writer for rescuing me from such a condition. As a result of researching throughout the search engines and getting methods which are not beneficial, I was thinking my entire life was over. Living devoid of the answers to the issues you’ve sorted out as a result of your guideline is a critical case, as well as the ones that could have in a wrong way damaged my entire career if I hadn’t discovered your blog post. Your good mastery and kindness in handling all areas was invaluable. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I had not come across such a subject like this. It’s possible to at this point look ahead to my future. Thanks for your time very much for this expert and sensible guide. I will not be reluctant to recommend the website to anybody who desires guidelines on this situation.

8. pheromone Says:

I’m glad I found a homepage that deals with the same thing I’m dealing with. I always read the whole post and keep an eye on other comments too before commenting myself. In this way i have found some good homepage that I now follow beyond the purpose of getting links from them. For example, this is my second visiting your homepage. I always fond of the content and the way you write .

9. angina Says:

Od dawna szukałem artykułu na temat On The Move… » Blog Archive » As the first snow falls . Dzięki

10. Facebook Emoticons Says:

Facebook Emoticons