Whirlwind

December 2nd, 2004 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

Unbelievably blustery today, to the point where it almost got difficult to walk.

Thanksgiving was spent quietly, and quite productively on campus.  I got a fair amount of sleep, and saw The Incredibles (everyone has to see this!  So much better than Finding Nemo in terms of plot, emotional core, sountrack, special effects, style… and hilarious.  Go see it!), did laundry and made four trips to the gym over five days.  On Friday a small group of us Dins drove up to New Hampshire to sing at a lovely little wedding in Portsmouth, where I got my first shaky chance with Shanandoah.  It was a fun gig though.

So now its December.  H-Y weekend is over, Thanksgiving is over.  I have my last chemistry midterm on Wednesday, and then an Ec midtem on Monday (where’d that one come from??).  So. much. work.  Sigh.  But there’s the Pirates opening tomorrow, the Winter Formal on Dec 10, and then a week and a bit till Winter Recess.  The semester is coming to an end, before I feel like I’ve learnt enough to take final exams, before I feel completely moved into E-12, and before I’ve figured out what I’m going to do next summer.  I’m still happy though, even as I half-consider not taking Chem 27 next semester, dropping premed, and taking just four classes next semester.

In other news, my French paper got a good grade, no small thanks to Christine, who must have corrected well over a hundred errors a page.  Now if I only knew what I’m going to say on the longer (is that even possible?) final paper.

All right, must go work on getting a C on that midterm on Friday.  Ok, so maybe I exaggerate.  I’ll probably get a B-   :/

2 Responses to “Whirlwind”

1. Jessica Bell Says:

You ought to really take into consideration getting engaged on growing this weblog into a serious authority on this market. You evidently have a grasp of the topics everyone seems to be trying to find on this web site anyways and you possibly can definitely even earn a buck or two off of some advertisements. I’d discover following recent matters and raising the quantity of write ups you put up and I guarantee you’d begin seeing some superb targeted traffic in the close to future. Only a thought, good luck in no matter you do!

2. Xenia Reier Says:

Scip, what does this game do for players looking at the rest of the season and into next? I know I’m really asking for a WAG as to what how you think these kids will respond, but I’d still like to hear your thoughts.