Oh where, oh where has my levity gone?

August 29th, 2005 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

In Bangkok, less than 500 baht (20 SGD, 12.50 USD) will get you two hours at a five-storey mega salon with up to five stylists fawning over your ‘do.ย  Nice.ย  I brought a series of lookbook pictures from one of my favourite F/W ’05 runway shows and I think I got exactly what I asked for.

As expected, one of my sisters finds my new mop hilarious at best, while the other has surprisingly decided it has its merits.ย  Pictures to come.ย  S, I’d expect you to disapprove ๐Ÿ™‚

I read all of 30 pages of Rawls during the trip.ย  Embarrassing.

4 Responses to “Oh where, oh where has my levity gone?”

1. S Says:

haha, was just taking a break from work and decided to check your updates. look forward to seeing the pictures ๐Ÿ™‚

2. S Says:

3. fashion forward Says:

One of my client forwarded your post On The Move… » Blog Archive » Oh where, oh where has my levity gone? to me. Truely Speaking I Donโ€™t read Articles too Often. But Yours is a nice one.Pl. Keep posting on fashion forward.

4. shopping pictures Says:

Hello, I was just reading your post; On The Move… » Blog Archive » Oh where, oh where has my levity gone?. I don’t know if you have seen it or any of your readers but there is a new free shopping application that makes it easy to find the best internet price on any item. I got it last Tuesday for free and it still is I am sure.