I love Formals – don’t you?

December 11th, 2005 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

IMG_4795, originally uploaded by J Y.
From left: me, Aidan

I had a fantastic time at the Quincy winter formal – the Snowy Soir

6 Responses to “I love Formals – don’t you?”

1. Sierra Ghiringhelli Says:

hi, I found this web page from altavista and read numerous of your other articles. They are fantastic. Pls keep on with this great work… Cheers, Steve.

2. calabash seafood myrtle beach Says:

Resources these as the 1 you mentioned here will be extremely helpful to myself! I’ll publish a hyperlink to this web page on my particular blog. I am sure my site site visitors will find that very useful.

3. comment reconquerir son ex Says:

This was a definitely pretty excellent publish. In theory I’d prefer to publish like this also – getting time and actual effort to make a fantastic piece of writing… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means appear to obtain a thing done.

4. Myriam Ruthers Says:

I wished to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you publish

5. driving schools in oklahoma Says:

Improbable distribute! It might aid a variety of individuals discover out concerning that make a difference. Do you wish to include picture clips collectively with these? It may definitely aid out. Your motive was find on and owing to you; I in all chance will not have to explain every thing to my pals.

6. camping checklist Says:

I actually was thinking if you ever thought about altering the web design of your weblog? Its really nicely constructed; I appreciate what youve got to say. Nevertheless maybe you might perform a tiny more in the way of content thus folks may possibly be connected with it much better. Youve received an bad whole lot of textual content for just having one or two pics. Possibly you can space it out more desirable?