Monday morning once more

January 16th, 2006 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

Today is a busy day for me, in the tradition of Fall semester Mondays.

It is now nearly 9am.  I have spent the last four hours writing about the principle of Common but Differentiated Responsibilities (CDR) in international law.  Technically I’ve been working on this paper since before midnight, but I’ve only really been focused since about 4am.  The only good thing about working through the night (which is the new daytime for me) is that although you work incredibly slowly, it all seems very normal and very peaceful.  The downside is that I eat tons of junk food (slice of cheesecake – 250KCal; the remains of a pack of spicy trail mix – 350 KCal; an entire pack of sour mentos – 240KCal), and my complexion tends to suffer (although this might be more from the junk food than from the screwy sleep cycle).

Time to get dressed and go to breakfast.

At least both my French papers are complete – final editing after breakfast and they get turned in at 5.30pm, a day early.  I’m also pretty close to finishing my Gov paper; I foresee the real challenge being the inevitable struggle to fit three more big ideas and a conclusion into one page.

PS: It turned bitterly cold yesterday.  In fact, a whole bunch of condensation froze on the inside surface of my closed window the night before.  And the forecast says that today will be even colder.  *brrr*

PPS: Last night I ended up watching DH in the Quincy gym while seated uselessly (and not very comfily) on the rowing machine.  Why?  Because there were Quincyites watching tennis on the JCR bigscreen and others watching the 24 season opening (2 hours!) at the Grille.

16 Responses to “Monday morning once more”

1. Air rowing machine Says:

I truly admire what you have done here. It is easy to see you verbalize from the heart and your clarity on this significant subject can be easily observed. Tremendous post and will look forward to your following update.

2. Mario Lu Says:

Robert De Niro, Jane Rosenthal, and Craig Hatkoff founded the Tribeca Film Institute (TFI) in the wake of September 11 to educate, entertain, and inspire filmmakers and film lovers. The institute hosts programs that draw on the power of film to promote understanding, tolerance, and global awareness. TFI also supports the cultural and economic revitalization of New York City and Lower Manhattan through arts-based initiatives.s

3. Exercise Dave Says:

Nice post. I use a few different pieces of exercise equipment, nothing fancy just a small weights bench, a cycle and a rowing machine (and a yoga mat!) but I could definitely get by with just the rowing machine and the mat if I needed too, it’s by far the best and least damaging form of home exercise IMO.

4. why am i not losing 10 pounds Says:

I am a chef at an early childhood center and I make a version of pumpkin cheesecake: “Gingerbread Pumpkin Swirl” and everyone LOVES it. The kids love pumpkin and, because it’s so healthy, I try to use it a lot! This, obviously, is really a treat:) I make a gingerbread crust (utilizing store bought crunchy gingerbread cookies in place of the graham cracker) and then I also make a pumpkin filling, comparable to this recipe, and a regular vanilla filling. You pour the pumpkin filling initial (it is a little heavier) and then top with the vanilla filling. Subsequent, use a skewer and make swirls in it to create it added special! I make huge hotel pans full of this and, simply because I make it in such large quantities, I can’t fit the pan into a water bath, so I just location a pan full of water on the next rack beneath it and I never have a dilemma. Yummy– I am so excited for the holidays!

5. Tyree Cangelosi Says:

Hi I like this post and it was so informational and I am definetly going to save it. I Have to say the Indepth analysis this article has is trully remarkable.No one goes that extra mile these days? Bravo. Just another suggestion you caninstall a Translator for your Worldwide Readers !!

6. torpedo oi gratis Says:

olá galera, com certeza enviar um torpedo gratuito está cada vez mais difícil devido falta de opções das operadoras de telefone. Há ainda os serviços que prometem entregar minha menssagem mas quase nunca chegam recepiente final. Alguns como o Mundo oi e o Oi Torpedo funcionam mas e para as outras operadoras? E os que prometem que enviam e nada chega. Para onde está indo as as minhas menssagens? E para a Tim, Vivo? Alguma Idéia? Ou significa ter de pagar?. É só um desabafo, realmente está difícil achar bons sites para mandar torpedos barato.

7. parapeti Says:

What’s the distinction between a parapet and also a rampart? If possible, no cut-and-pastes. We have currently researched the descriptions however I cannot see the difference. I have in addition looked up the images, however My partner and i still can’t locate any differences. And so, make sure you use your military acumen to present me your individual “human touch” answer without a cut-and-paste or a hyperlink to a description.

8. ameda breast pumps Says:

I really appreciated this cool document. You should keep up the good work. May god bless you !

9. Murray Jarrette Says:

The jerseys is very good, please go to see it.

10. buying a home after bankruptcy Says:

Hello…….

Hey, you used to write magnificent, but the last several posts have been kinda boring… I miss your super writings. Past several posts are just a little bit out of track! come on!”In politics stupidity is not a handicap.” by Napoleon Bonaparte….

11. calgary carpet cleaning Says:

Hello…..

Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your website is very cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for more articles. You, my friend,…

12. bytox Says:

Hmm…..

Great write-up, I’m normal visitor of one’s blog, maintain up the nice operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a long time. “Time has a wonderful way of weeding out the trivial.” by Howard Aiken….

13. Arcade Themes Says:

Hmm…..

Great write-up, I am normal visitor of one’s website, maintain up the excellent operate, and It’s going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time. “Our opinions do not really blossom into fruition until we have expressed them to someone else.” by …

14. online ticketing Says:

Hiya…..

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch! “We strain to renew our capacity for wonder, to sh…

15. t2i vs t3i Says:

Hmm…..

Good write-up, I am normal visitor of one’s website, maintain up the excellent operate, and It’s going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time. “He who seizes the right moment is the right man.” by Johann von Goethe….

16. pozycjonowanie Says:

That is the main difference between western and eastern Europe. France, Italy and Germany decide to get somehow dependant on Russian export of fuels, because it is better for them and in case of blackmail or rapid price raise of gas those countries can start importing gas from other regions, while countries like Slovakia, Hungary or Slovakia do not have such an opportunity, so they are somehow forced to bed dependant on Russian gas.