Advance Style Notes F/W 2006

January 17th, 2006 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

How annoying.  Right when I really need to be completely focused on schoolwork, the F/W 2006 menswear collections are being shown, starting with Milan Men’s Fashion Week.

Purple is the new black.  Camel is a close second.  Otherwise the dusky pallette of the mid 90s is coming back.  (The colors inspired by smoke and shadow, glass and steel that Janine and I called “contemporary” at the time.)

I was right about large lapels.  Next fall we’ll see them in fur.  Maybe even on cropped jackets.

Skinny ties and loosely fitted pants continue their revival.  You won’t see me in any of the newly volumous pleated pants, of course.

Subtle military-officer accents are everywhere.  Think 19th century Prussian cavalry or 1930s air force.

The vest is definitely back.

Raf Simons for Jil Sander votes for the dropped shoulder.  I vote no.

I was right about the large carryall.

Back to International Law.

6 Responses to “Advance Style Notes F/W 2006”

1. Donnell Derring Says:

Hi I love this comment and it is so fabulous and I am gonna save it. I Have to say the Indepth analysis you have done is trully remarkable.Who goes that extra mile these days? Bravo ๐Ÿ™‚ Just another tip you canget a Translator for your Worldwide Audience !

2. Sole F80 Treadmill Says:

I like this website and it has given me some desire to have success, so keep up the good work. =)

3. buy cheap facebook fans Says:

I do know this isnโ€™t exactly on subject, but i have a web page utilizing the same program as properly and i get troubles with my feedback displaying. is there a setting i am lacking? itโ€™s possible it’s possible you’ll help me out? thanx.

4. James Mcleod Says:

Whats up clever points.. now why didn’t i think of those? Off subject slightly, is this page design from an run of the mill set up or else do you utilize a custom-made template. I exploit a webpage iโ€™m searching for to improve one of many key things to complete on my list.

5. carpet cleaning in orlando Says:

Neat informational internet site!!! I have to say that I am completely adoring it. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I’ve simply signed till your site RSS feed additionally and I’ll appear back again once again. ๐Ÿ˜‰ give thanks to

6. Air jordan 22 Says:

After read the article.I have just one word to say,you are so brilliant.I like all of your article.Well done.