Stop, Pause. Rewind.

January 25th, 2006 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

I’m done!

My research paper was just a little past the deadline (hopefully the professor won’t notice), and shorter than I’d expected (about 30ish pages of text), but it’s done, and I enjoyed writing it.  Perhaps I’ll post it at some point when I get the paper back.

The Justice final went ok as well.  It was reassuring to think that my TF (*heart*) would be grading my paper rather than some random person who doesn’t know me at all.  So thus ends another semester.

In a couple of hours I will be off to New York for the week.  The Dins are spending intercession in the city, rehearsing, singing gigs, the usual.  I’ll update when I can.  If not, Happy Chinese New Year!!  (29th January this year, I think).  I’ll try and be in Chinatown at some point.  Hey, it’s the best I can do.

Family, I miss you.  Happy Chinese New Year to the Chews in Nevada City too. *waves* 
I  miss you guys, Malcolm and Forrest!

See you in February 🙂

5 Responses to “Stop, Pause. Rewind.”

1. Laurel Says:

Happy Year of the Dog!!

2. runescape soul wars Says:

i hope this will perform this time ive been trying so tough just to get rid of it…ive obtained them all around..

3. Alex Darwin Says:

I’ve to admit that i sometimes get bored reading the whole thing but i think you can add some value. Bravo !

4. Air jordan 8 Says:

Your blog is so funny that I can not help to finish it front and back. It is of help during my boring work.

5. Roger Says:

During a recent PASSWORD AUDIT by my bank, they found that I was using the following password:

MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofyDublin

When they asked me why I had such a long password

I replied
    ”Are you bloomin’ stupid? I was told that my password had to
    be at least 8 characters long and include one capital”