At McSorley’s Old Ale House (31 Jan 2006)

January 31st, 2006 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

At McSorley’s Old Ale House (31 Jan 2006), originally uploaded by J Y.

One of the oldest Irish pubs in New York City, and pretty good beer too. They only serve two kinds–light and dark–but both were very good 🙂

From left: Jon, Sam, me, Ricardo

Intercession was fun, though not terribly relaxing. I brought six books along, and read about 60 pages of one of them. I brought three netflix DVDs and saw none of them. I made a shortlist of about a dozen stores I wanted to visit and made it to about five of them. So overall I didn’t get to do quite a number of the things I wanted to do.

On the other hand, the Dins got to sing at three concerts and had about seven hours of rehearsal. We also saw two spectacular shows (Sweeny Todd and Altarboyz) which must be seen to be believed. All of us got to spend lots of time together in apartments, museums, bars, restaurants and on the street, which I enjoyed a lot. It was nice to get to know the other Dins better, all great guys in their own way.

3 Responses to “At McSorley’s Old Ale House (31 Jan 2006)”

1. Minimelody Says:

Hello; I was surfing around when I happened to notice you’ve seen the musical AltarBoyz!! They are great, aren’t they? Did you know they had a fan site?? Click here if you’re interested: minimelody would like to invite you to become a member of Altarholics! If you do join, I’d appreciate it if you could mention me (minimelody) as the recruiter.

Hope to see you at the site!

-Mel

2. viagra Says:

Nice site, keep it up, viagra

3. dextrose Says:

The following time I learn a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I imply, I do know it was my choice to read, however I really thought youd have something fascinating to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing that you might fix in case you werent too busy on the lookout for attention.