Grand Central Station (26 Jan 2006)

January 31st, 2006 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

Gand Central Station (26 Jan 2006), originally uploaded by J Y.

At Grand Central Station, NYC on our way to Hamden, CT.

From left: Colby, Sam, Alan, me

I’m quite sad about having lost the scarf pictured here…  I simply left it in a subway station when the train arrived just as I was shuffling my various coats around.  *sniff*  I probably won’t be able to replace it.  The only consolation is that I bought two very similar wool scarves last year, so I still have one in red/gold tones rather than the earth/gold version I lost.

5 Responses to “Grand Central Station (26 Jan 2006)”

1. Laurel Says:

your hair is straight again!

2. Elvia Dumbleton Says:

You are definately proud of your post as you should be. It is very effectively delivered. appreciation for the time you set into this. I’ll dig and attempt to discover some complimenting information to add. Thanks again.

3. jordan 12 shoes Says:

Your articles are so functional on entertainment, really worth to read after a day of hard work. Maybe you will became a talent script editor.

4. egg foo young Says:

I salute you, I really admire the way u wrote the subject… maybe you could look at my internet page and make some advices. Thanks in advance 🙂

5. Theda Consoli Says:

I am now not positive the place you’re getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time studying much more or figuring out more. Thanks for fantastic information I was in search of this information for my mission.