Tomorrow, another start

January 31st, 2006 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

I’m glad to be back in my room, which smells of apple candy and cranberries.  *happy*

I hope I find classes I like as much as the ones I took last semester.

As promised, I’ve posted that second essay I wrote for Justice that my TF liked a lot, which was very gratifying.  It’s an essay about racial profiling as an anti-terrorism police strategy.  My thesis is that racial profiling is not wrong on prima facie grounds (ie the idea itself is not unjust), but rather that it is the actual mechanics and execution of racial profiling that determine whether the policy is morally acceptable or otherwise.  Read it here.

4 Responses to “Tomorrow, another start”

1. Clorinda Duckey Says:

Awsome article and straight to the point. I am not sure if this is truly the best place to ask but do you folks have any ideea where to employ some professional writers? Thx 🙂

2. jordan 16 shoes Says:

Thanks for the sharing of those photos and painting works! I wonder whether you are thinking about posting a manual of HDRI? That will be helpful.

3. Frank Says:

During a recent PASSWORD AUDIT by my bank, they found that I was using the following password:

MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofyDublin

When they asked me why I had such a long password

I replied
    ”Are you bloomin’ stupid? I was told that my password had to
    be at least 8 characters long and include one capital”

4. Kasha Inciong Says:

Hey there! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!