Winding down

February 27th, 2006 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

I realise the last couple of posts have been fairly devoid of context…  so I suppose I should explain that Friday night was the night of the Dins concert.  Thus, for the past two weeks rehearsals and other preparations have been all-consuming.  Nothing much to regret though.  The concert was very good, the audience loved it; we presented some of the most inspired Din impressions to date and the walk-on video was a big hit.  Plus there were all the other side-perks…  getting to hang out with alumni, meeting friends and family of dins, watching the Dolce & Gabbana Women’s RTW FW06/07 show live from Milan on FTV while helping out ovenight with the walk-on video.

So things are back to a semblance of normal, even though endless tidying has done little to restore my desk or my floor to order.  Why??

I have to be awake in under five hours so it’s time for bed.  I promise pictures, eventually.

7 Responses to “Winding down”

1. dfgfgf Says:

I think that is a captivating element, it made me suppose a bit. Thank you for sparking my thinking cap. Every so often I get such a lot in a rut that I simply feel like a record.

2. Kelly Lamb Says:

What are your favourite research resources?

3. sports supplements info Says:

I used this after trying many supplements. I would recommend this all day long. I found that it was best product around for what your paying, tastes nice, and you can notice the difference in strength and size when using it. Great site too ) !!!

4. hotel deal philadelphia Says:

Yeah I need to agree with the guy a couple of comments up. Unsolicited mail is for noobs!

5. fried green tomatoes recipe Says:

Howdy, I really love the way you put the story… maybe you could look at my internet page and put a few tipps. 10x in advance 🙂

6. Motorrad probefahren Says:

Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thank you Nevertheless I am experiencing situation with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting equivalent rss problem? Anyone who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx

7. Linus Says:

During a recent PASSWORD AUDIT by my bank, they found that I was using the following password:

MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofyDublin

When they asked me why I had such a long password

I replied
    ”Are you bloomin’ stupid? I was told that my password had to
    be at least 8 characters long and include one capital”