Tiako Madagasikara

April 5th, 2006 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

Apologies for the lengthy hiatus.  I just spent the last two weeks on a trip-of-a-lifetime to Madagascar, and the day I left I was too tied up with packing and taking a midterm to post even the briefest away message.

The past 24 hours were spent flying across three continents (Antananarivo-Paris-New York-Boston) and catching a horrible flu bug which I hope goes away in a couple of days.  In the meantime, I have to make up two more midterms and get pack into the swing of things with achey joints and a vocal range about an octave lower than normal.

I promise lots of fabulous pictures and a maybe a story or two soon enough.  Just give me a chance to make it to the weekend 🙂

9 Responses to “Tiako Madagasikara”

1. Jae Nokleby Says:

I find it a delight to stop for some minutes here and find you active. Love to study your hottest blog posts.

2. Reggie Schleisman Says:

I foresee some kind of revolution if this preserves up, perhaps not always a violent one particular, but some form of impressive change.

3. Otilia Vbiles Says:

we are going to see, he also says he’d similar detention amenities at gitmo inside a 12 months..
    .

4. online dirt bike game Says:

a great blog thanks a lot.

5. Dallas injury lawyer Says:

Cool and good, there is actually some good points for this post some of my friends will dsicover this relevant, will send them a hyperlink, many thanks. Fantatic web log! Really good stuff right. Thanks

6. Suncast SRR2100 Roof Rake Says:

I have bookmarked your website and will turn back to read your new articles. Thank you.

7. Dianne McTavish Says:

I’ve to confess that i sometimes get bored reading the entire thing however i think you do add some value. Bravo !

8. Kenneth Copeland Says:

My neighbor and I have been just debating this specific topic, he is often looking for to show me incorrect. Your view on that is nice and precisely how I truly feel. I simply now mailed him this website online to point out him your individual view. After trying over your website I guide marked and will be coming back to read your new posts!

9. Ka Fratercangelo Says:

Valuable info. Lucky me I discovered your web site by chance, I bookmarked it.