Crunch week

April 24th, 2006 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

Again.

After a non-stop week and weekend of back-to-back events going from Sat 7pm Veritones-Dins-Voxjazz gig to 11pm Joanna’s birthday party at Daedelus with Doug to the 1.30am Kong to 7am One-Day-Class at Boston to 4pm meeting with Lynn to 6.45pm gig to 10.30pm Salient “mint julep” cocktail party with Brandon to 1am Pfoho belltower party (!!) to 1pm Dins infosession-rehearsal to 4pm Park Street Church service to 6.50pm Sanders soundcheck to 8pm Greenroom rehearsal to 9.15pm Prefrosh Jam to 10.30pm HUCEP to 2am Sign-in to 3pm section…. and the two prefrosh I hosted this weekend have slipped away, very neglected, before I even learnt their names.

And now I have to face 4 response papers, a problem set and a ton of research coding that I have to turn in/present tomorrow.

See you next week.

17 Responses to “Crunch week”

1. abercrombie fitch outlet Says:

wow.great

2. Robert Says:

Low in fat, rich in complex carbohydrates like vegetables, fruits, whole grains and low in simple carbs like sugar, white bread, white rice, etc. In other words, if you are overweight, you’ll need to lose some pounds for health reasons, regardless of how you feel about your body.

3. Aaron Debell Says:

If you are looking for that thinner looking body and you want to do this quickly the natural supplement will really get this done. You must put in mind that HCG weight loss plan will not work with HCG use alone.

4. Elisha Lange Says:

Hi I like this article and it is so fabulous and I am gonna save it. I Have to say the Superb analysis you have done is greatly remarkable.No one goes that extra mile these days? Well Done. Just one more suggestion you canget a Translator for your Worldwide Readers ..

5. Britney Houis Says:

Thanks a ton for another helpful article. I have been reading your blog for a couple days, and I have been enjoying ever second of it There are so many blogs out there, its nice to find a good one!. I run a site that is very similar, is there any way you would write a guest post on it? Shoot me an email if you are interested!

6. wholesale juicy couture Says:

Hello. Incredibly interesting web page. I discovered it on Yahoo. I’ll definately advise it to my friends. Please retain up the wonderful perform.

7. Dianne McTavish Says:

Hey – good blog, simply browsing round some blogs, looks like a pretty nice platform you are using. I’m at present using Drupal for just a few of my websites however seeking to change a few of them over to the identical platform as yours as a trial run. Anything specifically you’ll recommend about it?

8. Samara Seguin Says:

Nice post. The info presented here was the best I could discover all day long, and I have been searching hard on the Web. I think you ought to put this up on a large social bookmarking site, you will discover that it spreads like wildfire – Cheers – dave

9. motel in rochester Says:

It’s uncommon for me to see something on the web that is as engaging and amazing as which you possess got right here. Your web page is sweet, your images are good, and what’s more, you use reference which are pertinent to which you’re saying. You’re certainly one in a million, fantastic job!

10. webmaster Says:

Thank you for this article (and excuse my bad english, i m just a french man). Personnaly, i use this technology for my work and it work like a charm. I also use Joomla and most of Open Source CMS.

11. Andy Rankin Says:

Whats up! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great information you may have here on this post. I shall be coming back to your blog for extra soon.

12. tworzenie stron www katowice Says:

Many times I was asking for help and I haven’t get it. Here I have no problem with abswers for my problems.Greetings

13. Swtor Credits Says:

One other issue issue is that mmorpg games are normally serious in nature with the key focus on finding out rather than entertainment. Although, we have an entertainment facet to keep your children engaged, every game is generally designed to work with a specific skill set or program, such as mathematics or scientific disciplines. Thanks for your posting jskfsgi.

14. test mate Says:

I received more than I bargained for with this blog. Attention grabbing topic. Will follow.

15. natural eye cream Says:

We are a Health and Beauty Website and are always looking for good quality news for our site following. Many thanks for for permitting us to introduce ourselves at this site, we’ll come back soon to check you out.

16. Laasesmed Råd om sikkerhed Says:

Howdy! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I’m getting sick and tired of WordPress because I’ve had issues with hackers and I’m looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

17. Martin Malara Says:

Sorry for the huge review, but I’m really loving the new Zune, and hope this, as well as the excellent reviews some other people have written, will help you decide if it’s the right choice for you.7227