Mexico City, Day 4 and Day 5

April 1st, 2007 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

I didn´t make it to Puebla after all.  By the time I got to the bus station (7.30am) the next bus to Puebla would have been at 9am.  So I headed right back to Mexico City.  And on Sabado (Saturaday) everyone goes to the mercado to shop, and so did I.  Fastastic Mercado de Artesanias which again reminded me of Chatuchak in Bangkok.  I left with all kinds of great finds for friends and family, and yours truly, of course.  I think I was pretty good about not buying expensive, fragile or potentially un-useful things.

And of course on a Saturday night everyone comes out to play, and when in Rome etc.

In a moment I will leave the Hostel Amigo to move to the Camino Real Mexico hotel across town, and hopefully tonight I will catch the famous Ballet Folclorio de Mexico.  And before that, maybe I´ll go to the anthopology museum nearby.

Hasta mañana!

7 Responses to “Mexico City, Day 4 and Day 5”

1. Peter Says:

I wish I could go to Mexico city. It looks like a cool place.

2. stacy Says:

My Friend Asked me to Read your Post On The Move… » Blog Archive » Mexico City, Day 4 and Day 5 on Wednesday.Your post was Well written.Please Keep it up .I Like reading on fashion place.

3. fashion city Says:

One of my client forwarded your post On The Move… » Blog Archive » Mexico City, Day 4 and Day 5 to me. Truely Speaking I Don’t read Articles too Often. But Yours is a nice one.Pl. Keep posting on fashion city.

4. mexico shopping Says:

Hello, I was just reading your post; On The Move… » Blog Archive » Mexico City, Day 4 and Day 5. I don’t know if you have seen it or any of your readers but there is a new free shopping application that makes it easy to find the best internet price on any item. I got it last Monday for free and it still is I am sure.

5. name Says:

yeeeee good one!,

6. Chara Jenab Says:

If this were common, would we not observe it covered more in newspapers? We commonly only read about these kinds of stories on these kinds of sites.

7. Chan Says:

During a recent PASSWORD AUDIT by my bank, they found that I was using the following password:

MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofyDublin

When they asked me why I had such a long password

I replied
    ”Are you bloomin’ stupid? I was told that my password had to
    be at least 8 characters long and include one capital”