Fashion capitals…

August 7th, 2007 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

One of the more impressive pieces of news I’ve read recently:

Reuters reported on a ranking of the top 25 fashion cities as done by a media group last month, and while the top ten cities include all the usual suspects–New York, Paris, Milan, London, Tokyo–ringing in at 10th place is… Singapore! 

Amazing.

But then again the number two city is Rome (?!), so who knows what statistical quirk helped put us above Berlin, Sydney and Barcelona.

13 Responses to “Fashion capitals…”

1. Fashion Junkie Says:

Singapore is growing like crazy in every way.

2. Tomson Says:

Thanks. Good information !

3. Ruby Says:

I have to say, Singapore’s making it to lists nowadays..

4. fashion blogs Says:

One of my client forwarded your post On The Move… » Blog Archive » Fashion capitals… to me. Truely Speaking I Don’t read Articles too Often. But Yours is a nice one.Pl. Keep posting on fashion blogs.

5. halo 3 Says:

OMG! I must say, your blog has to be one of the best written blogs that I have seen in a long time.What I wouldn’t give to be able to create posts that are as mind grabing| as yours. I think I’ll have to keep reading yours and hope that one day I can write on a topic with as much knowledge as you have! Bravo!!

6. Emily Ahlemeyer Says:

It usually means that they are finished eating. Take the food away and teach them the word NO.

7. Tonie Mcgonnell Says:

Hey there, You have done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.

8. Joan Smith Says:

You ought to really take into consideration getting engaged on developing this blog into a significant authority on this market. You evidently have a grasp of the topics everyone is searching for on this website anyways and you could definitely even earn a buck or two off of some advertisements. I would discover following latest subjects and raising the quantity of write ups you put up and I guarantee you’d begin seeing some amazing targeted traffic within the close to future. Only a thought, good luck in no matter you do!

9. Jessica Bell Says:

Hi there clever points.. now why did not i think of these? Off topic a little, is this web page template from an ordinary set up or else do you use a customized template. I exploit a webpage i’m searching for to enhance one of many key issues to complete on my list.

10. James McLeod Says:

This one is an inspiration, which uncovers a lot associated to this subject. I have to confess your data matched my sentiments. I am going to now take your feed to remain up to date on each coming weblog post you may create. You’re hereby thanked for a job perfectly performed!

11. philadelphia hotel deal Says:

Genuinely enjoy you talking about this educational article. Great!!

12. William Says:

During a recent PASSWORD AUDIT by my bank, they found that I was using the following password:

MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofyDublin

When they asked me why I had such a long password

I replied
    ”Are you bloomin’ stupid? I was told that my password had to
    be at least 8 characters long and include one capital”

13. moda Says:

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Very helpful information particularly the last part 🙂 I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.