Big weeks

December 29th, 2007 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

It’s been a pretty eventful couple of weeks.

Starting from a month ago, which was my first free weekend in six weeks.  Too bad no one seemed to be free to do anything…  everyone either had prior plans, or work, or whatever, so I went to see Enchanted with my sister.  (Fun movie, go see it if you still can.)

Then everything becomes a bit of a blur, there was a memorable weekend trip to Hong Kong with colleagues, and a series of parties and fun nights out… but the important thing is I now have fluffies again!  Two lovely little white silkie chicks, hatched from the eggs I carried back from the US.  Regardless of the wild rumours that I’ve been hearing, I did not incubate these eggs with my body heat by having them strapped to me for three weeks (??), but instead used a very efficient Brinsea incubator with auto-turner.  Right now, the still-unnamed little puff balls are asleep (it’s about 2pm); they’ve developed a strange, house-pet sleep cycle – they are most active (and loudly demand to be played with) in the morning between 8am and 11am and in the evening after 5pm, which is about when most of us are at home to attend to them.  Which also mean they mostly sleep from noon to 5pm everyday, waking occassionally to water or eat a little.

Of course I’ve only recently discovered this odd schedule because I’m now on holiday break from Christmas through to New Year’s.  Lovely.  Earlier this week my parents took the opportunity to take a little roadtrip up to Malaysia, suring which I did little other than sleep, eat, shop and watch movies on cable TV.  Bliss.

The other main benefit of having a break from work is being able to catch up with old friends whom I haven’t met or communicated with in months.  I’ve made several happy long-distance phone calls and enjoyed a couple of leisurely meals reconnecting, reliving, refreshing…  all very much needed.

Happy holidays, and a happy new year.  May 2008 be filled with unexpected blessings, fulfilled desires and abundant joy.

12 Responses to “Big weeks”

1. Merry Fitzgerrel Says:

Thank you a lot for so insightful short article. Awesome job!

2. Noma Willame Says:

Thank you so much for so important short article. Superb job!

3. Hans Doemelt Says:

Im basically no expert, nonetheless I reckon you just produced an especially high-quality point. You evidently know very well what you’re talking about, and I can understand your point being made

4. Carmine Ydara Says:

Thank you a great deal of for so significant short article. Impressive job!

5. Pearline Mizzell Says:

Hi I like this article and it is so informational and I am definetly going to bookmark it. I Have to say the Indepth analysis you have done is greatly remarkable.No one goes that extra mile these days? Well Done!! Just another suggestion you shouldget a Translator Application for your Global Audience 🙂

6. Arnold Brown Says:

Hey – good blog, simply looking round some blogs, looks like a reasonably nice platform you are using. I’m at present utilizing Drupal for a couple of of my websites but trying to change a few of them over to the identical platform as yours as a trial run. Something specifically you’d recommend about it?

7. criminal defense lawyer Says:

I feel we have a issue with your web blog using Opera web browser.

8. ansaitse rahaa Says:

Outstanding story over again! Thanks=)

9. Allison Says:

During a recent PASSWORD AUDIT by my bank, they found that I was using the following password:

MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofyDublin

When they asked me why I had such a long password

I replied
    ”Are you bloomin’ stupid? I was told that my password had to
    be at least 8 characters long and include one capital”

10. Julietta Perkin Says:

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I hope to give one thing again and aid others such as you aided me.

11. online business Says:

I simply needed to thank you so much once more. I do not know the things that I would’ve achieved without the type of smart ideas documented by you over that subject matter. Previously it was a very fearsome scenario in my circumstances, nevertheless seeing your professional style you handled it forced me to jump over fulfillment. I will be grateful for the help and hope you realize what a powerful job you happen to be getting into training others through the use of your site. Probably you haven’t encountered any of us.

12. alpha hydroxy acid lotions Says:

There are definitely some more points to take into consideration, but thanks for giving this info.