Navigation | Want an iPhone, held!

January 2007
S M T W T F S
« Jun   Feb »
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031  

Meta

Search

Categories

• No categories

Want an iPhone, held!

After all the “WOWs” of iPhone, I believe many people really like to have one. However, I am not the one of them.

Why?First, I don’t like to have ONLY one cell phone provider. Even thought Apple said that one has the most users in US. Then what about I am not in US?

Second, limited storage. Yeah, yeah, I knew there are build-in 8G or whatever storage. But it is build-in, fixed, knock on wood!

Third, this is most importance, competitor. Don’t give me wrong, iPhone is good, but doesn’t mean we (consumer) have no choice. Yeah! Baby, there is other “iPhone look-a-like” phone/PDA/device, the LG KE850, the Prada phone. Who know tomorrow other companies come out other cool devices like iPhone. (via: Engadge)

Beside, iPhone starts to ship on June. Just wait a little bit.

Extra
Some LG KE850 official date via LG.

Features
• Capacitive Touch Screen
• Music Player (MP3, ACC, ACC+, WMA, RA)
• Music Multitasking (Messaging)
• Video Player (MPEG4, H.263, H.264)
• Macromedia Flash UI
• Document Viewer (ppt, doc, xls, pdf, txt )

Specifications
• EDGE Tri-Band (900/1800/1900)
• 98.8 × 54 × 12 mm
• 2M CMOS Camera / LED Flash
• External Memory Slot (Micro SD)
• Innerpack Battery 800mAh
• Bluetooth 2.0, USB 2.0, USB Mass storage

Filed by ls at January 19th, 2007 under Uncategorized

Good day, dear sir, nice site! qwertrewq123454321

Comment by Beula Clapper — November 14, 2010 @ 3:41 pm

I definitely loved this blog site article and truly appreciate the time it must have taken you to write it. This is my third visit to this website and I can’t seem to determine how to integrate the rss feed to my reader software program. Do you have any useful tips?

Comment by Health Master — December 13, 2010 @ 2:01 pm

I’m delighted I ran across your blog post today and located this very helpful post. I will be sending it through to my close family friend that’s also intrigued greatly in this matter.

Comment by speed reading techniques — December 23, 2010 @ 4:54 pm

Hi, This may be my first time checking out this blog but I had to sign up and inform you how much I enjoyed this article. You’ve done an excellent job of researching all aspects of the information and displayed both sides equally.

Comment by Quality Queenstown Restuarants — December 29, 2010 @ 5:48 pm

I am delighted I came across your internet site this morning and located this very useful post. I’ll be passing it through to my very own good friend that’s equally curious significantly with this topic.

Comment by expungement of criminal records — January 3, 2011 @ 2:31 pm

Greetings, Just wanted to mention your weblog is very good and I seriously like the blog site style and design. Is it a tailor made layout or some theme I can download as well?

Comment by interior design winter park — January 5, 2011 @ 2:28 pm

You have raised numerous good issues within your blog posting and I would like to say thank you for how long it must took yourself to piece this together. I’ll be examining your website again in the future. Thank you so much.

Comment by hair salon in Orlando florida — January 6, 2011 @ 1:42 am

I truly enjoyed how you wrote this short article and some of the issues your raised are extremely highlighting but make sure you check your grammar before posting. I had trouble getting through this article due to inferior grammar.

Comment by Winter Park Insurance — January 7, 2011 @ 12:52 pm

Hi, This is definitely my very first time browsing your blog but I needed to sign up and tell you how much I enjoyed this post. You have done an excellent job of researching all aspects of the information and shown both sides fairly.

Comment by Orlando plumbing contractor — January 8, 2011 @ 6:53 pm

You’ve brought up many good issues within your blog posting and I want to say thank you for how long it must took yourself to piece this together. I’ll be examining your site again at a later date. Thanks.

Comment by Orlando air conditioning repair — January 10, 2011 @ 3:30 pm

To start with, I want to possess a moment to express what a terrific blog you have got here. I’ve been reading your site for a number of days and will definitely be bookmarking it for future reference.

Comment by Concrete Sink Molds — January 10, 2011 @ 7:36 pm

I’m happy I ran across your internet site today and found this very informative article. I will be sending it on to my very own close family friend that is equally intrigued greatly in this topic.

Comment by Gvo Maylasia — January 12, 2011 @ 10:16 am

I am happy I came across your website this morning and found this very enlightening article. I am passing it on to my close family friend that is equally curious significantly in this matter.

Comment by Gvo Maylasia — January 12, 2011 @ 1:32 pm

You really have brought up a variety of good points inside your blog entry and I just want to say many thanks for the amount of time it must have taken yourself to put this together. I will be looking at your website again in the future. Thanks a ton.

Comment by ideas for business online — January 18, 2011 @ 2:59 pm

I absolutely appreciated how you wrote this short article and several of the things your mentioned are certainly great but you need to analyze your sentence structure before publishing. I had a difficult time getting through this article due to bad grammar.

Comment by Emery Cat Reviews — January 25, 2011 @ 8:04 pm

I totally loved this blog site blog post and admire the time it must-have taken you to write it. However this is my 3rd visit to this website and I can not seem to determine how to bring in the feed to my reader software. Do you know of any suggestions?

Comment by An in depth review of the emery cat board as seen on the telly — February 3, 2011 @ 7:57 pm

I admit, I’ve not been on this webpage inside a long time however it was another joy to determine It is this kind of important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thanks to help making people more conscious of possible issues.Great stuff as usual.

Comment by gaming addiction — February 7, 2011 @ 8:50 pm