Enjoy Luxor Tour From Cairo for two days exploring Luxor includes Opera Aida. Visit Karnak and Luxor Temples, the Colossi of Memnon, the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple and Verdi Aida Opera. Enjoy a Nile Felucca ride before flying back to Cairo.
Overnight Trip to Luxor from Cairo includes Opera Aida
Private Tour Run: From 26 to 28 Oct 2019
Day 1:– Visit Luxor East Bank
- Arrival to Luxor
- Visit the Luxor East bank
- Visit Karnak temple & Luxor Temple
- Lunch in a Local restaurant
- Transfer to your hotel in Luxor
- Verdi Aida Opera Luxor
- Transfer back to your accommodation hotel in Luxor and overnight.
- Pick up from Luxor airport.
- Then you will discover the East bank of Luxor including Karnak Temples Complex, which are the largest structures ever build in the history of the mankind. The principal building is that of god Amun Ra, since it was considered the house of god on the earth, the earlier structure date back to the middle kingdom, but there are some references which refer to the earlier buildings as old as the 3rd dynasty.
- Later on, you will proceed to visit Temple of Luxor, which was built by one of the kings of the 12th dynasty and completed by the well know king Ramses II. This temple was located in the heart of ancient Thebes and, like Karnak, was dedicated to the main/chief god Amun Re.
- Lunch will be in a local restaurant in Luxor
- After finishing your day tour, you will be transferred in a private A/C vehicle to your accommodation hotel in Luxor.
Verdi Aida Opera Luxor at the Temple of Hatshepsut
The amazing show of Opera Aida is now in Luxor. Show will be performed on a stage as old as time at the Temple of Hatshepsut. You will enjoy the history beside the new era of art. Aida is an opera with four acts, which has been set during the old Kindom of Egypt. Aida, Radames, Amneris, and Amonasro are main acts. Performance will have stars form the world of international conductors like: Sae-Kyung Rim, Mickael Spadaccini, Eliska Weissova, Aris Argiris, Oksana Lyniv and Michael Sturm.
A Luxor and Aswan Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel to attend the Aida Opera. A show depicting the division of two kingdoms, the Nubian and Egyptian Empires, a forbidden love and the faith of a nation. Originally written by Giuseppe Verdi a famed Italian Composer the show has been reproduced in many forms and now it has returned home to Egypt. After the performance, you will return to your hotel.
Note: You will be transported from your hotel at 17:00
Day 2: – Visit Luxor West Bank – Fly back to Cairo
- Breakfast at your hotel in Luxor
- Visit Luxor West bank
- Visit Valley of The Kings , Temple of Hatshepsut , Colossi of Memnon.
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Transfer to Luxor Airport for fly back to Cairo
- Breakfast at your hotel in Luxor
- Then you will start your magical tour in Thebes, the sacred land by exploring the west bank of Luxor including Valley of the Kings, which considers as the royal cemetery of the Theban kings and rulers of ancient Egypt, and the place where our Pharaohs were buried. After that, you will proceed to visit Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari. This temple is considered as one of the most wonderful examples of the Architecture in ancient Egypt, because it was totally carved inside the mountain. At the end of the tour you will visit Colossi of Memnon, which is belonging to king Amenhotep III.
- After finishing your day tour , you will be transferred to Luxor airport to fly back to Cairo.
- Flight from Cairo to Luxor
- Flight from Luxor back to Cairo
- Entrance fees to all the above mentioned archaeological sightseeing.
- Entrance fees to the show (Bronze)
- VIP $ 750 Price per Person
- Diamond $ 350 Price per Person
- Gold $ 250 Price per Person
- Silver $ 200 Price per Person
- Private Egyptologist English speaking tour guide.
- All transfers by A-C Deluxe vehicles with qualified driver (s).
- 1 Night hotel accommodation in Luxor at 5* hotel on B.B basis
- All local taxes and services.
- Lunch meals in the tours in Luxor and Aswan
- Mineral water to be provided on Complimentary basis during the Tours and sightseeing.
- Any Extra not mentioned above.
- All personal expenses like laundry etc.
- Tipping to tour guide, driver, etc…
- Any Optional Tours
Thank you for choosing Luxor And Aswan Travel