6 November 2006

Radio Open Source guest

So let’s update the previous post. I’m going to be on the show. Here’s the e-mail I sent to a few friends.

So perhaps you’ve been following the news about the powerful evangelical pastor in Colorado who was recently outed, in response to his position on a ballot question dealing with gay marriage. It’s quite interesting, to say the least.

As most of you know, I have this “sideline” interest in religion and politics. And as a result of that (and things I’ve said in public about the matter), I’ve been invited to appear on Radio Open Source (www.radioopensource.org) this evening, to offer a few comments about the matter, and to talk about evangelical matters (in which I apparently have some expertise). They tell me I’ll be on in the last third of the show. (They’re taping in advance this afternoon.)

The show’s on WGBH, 89.7 in the Boston area, from 7 to 8 PM EST. You can also listen on wgbh.org, or you can subscribe to Open Source’s podcast and download the show tomorrow.

So take a listen and eagerly await to see if and when I stick my foot in my mouth!

3 Responses to “Radio Open Source guest”

1. Philocrites Says:

Great comments on the show so far, Nate!

2. Alison Says:

Hey Nathan, it’s http://www.radioopensource.org, not com! Update the link so your rabid fans will know where to look!

3. Zaak Says:

I listened to your interview. Thanks for the heads up. I’ve been listening to podcasts of Radio Open Source ever since.