May 11th, 2018

I had a much bigger project in mind than what I ended up doing, mainly because I did not have the coding experience nor the time. I still managed to create a simple version of Shazam that identifies what type of music is playing, varying from classical to electronic.

I measure the success of my neural network by testing how accurate it is at determining the song genre. The neural network classifies all the songs correctly, a next step would be to build more layers to the array so that it could maybe name the song or identify the artist.

Here is the GitHub link for where the initial coding for my project came from:…

And here is my modified code:


Entry Filed under: Uncategorized

Leave a Comment


Required, hidden

Some HTML allowed:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Trackback this post  |  Subscribe to the comments via RSS Feed

Recent Comments