image

image

I went with James to Castro to have our accountability meeting (it’s a Christian thing) and I found out that Kirin is now out of business so we went to fu lam mum further down the street. It was super good! C: The beef supreme broth soup had a much more supreme Chinese name, but it’s hard to deny that the broth was amazingly good. I thought it would be extremely light at first, it was a clear broth with some slices of beef, daikon, and some onion, but it ended up being extremely flavorful. The mongolian beef was pretty good too, following the standard recipe, but without rice, it was a bit salty. Teppan hunan tofu was the opposite, probably since we ate the tofu before the sauce really sank into the tofu itself. Otherwise, it was a really good meal! Although, I couldn’t use my gift card to pay for dinner since apparently people give near empty gift cards and then when the restaurant owners try to take the tip off, theres no money on the card anymore. The service were originally pretty blunt and curt, but when I spoke to them in Chinese, they smiled back. Apparently they thought I was Korean.

モチrating: [4.0/5] This was the unhealthiest thing I’ve eaten in a really long time.
@[Mountain View, California, United States]