Pamela Li is a bestselling author who helps parents raise toddlers by turning tantrums into triumphs. She is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Parenting For Brain.
Pamela loves science. She has a MBA degree from Harvard University, an MS degree in engineering from Stanford University, and a Bachelor of Engineering (BEng, Honours), degree from McGill University.
Pamela is passionate about not only the hows, but also the whys in parenting.
Her parenting strategies are based on information from peer-reviewed scientific studies that are widely recognized within the field.
Her work has been cited by over a dozen universities and governments worldwide. Her parenting advice has been reprinted and referenced by the American Psychiatric Association, United Nations, and in publications such as The Huffington Post, The Epoch Times, The Mercury News, and USA Today.
She hopes to help parents create happy and healthy homes through her work.
- Google: https://g.co/kgs/Sn1koQ
- Publication: https://www.parentingforbrain.com/about-pamela/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pamli/
- Profile: https://www.pamelali.com/
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/author/pamela
- Quora: https://www.quora.com/profile/Pamela-Li-1
- Video: Pamela Li, MS, MBA
- Huffpost: https://www.huffpost.com/author/pam-961