The writer of Vision of the School

Hello! dear friends!

I am Duchuan, a Chinese man, who wrote the short article Vision of the School  few years ago. Actually, It is about a dream. It is also a project.

I wish more people over the world may know the project. If you are interested in the plan, please contact me. You are always welcome!

Now I am in Dali, Yunnan province, China.  I am looking for a place for the School.  Now, It is hard for me to get on Internet. Ten days later, I will go back to Xuzhou,  Jiangsu province, when I will share what I am doing easily.

All the  best

for you!

p.s.   my email is :  shenduchuan at gmail.com;

Duchuan

5 Comments »

1. Joy

August 29, 2012 @ 6:02 pm

1

mark it, I will email u im a student Harvard

2. Gaila

September 5, 2012 @ 8:28 am

2

From school board to the White House, we need leaders with vision and empathy!

3. duchuan

September 18, 2012 @ 5:24 am

3

dear Joy, i am duchuan, how are you now? wish we could keep contact soon! wecome you to email to me: shenduchuan@gmail.com, or my skype: shenwu68@hotmail.com

4. duchuan

September 18, 2012 @ 5:27 am

4

Dear Gaila: very happy to see your short message here, wish we could keep contact, my email address: shenduchuan@gmail.com

5. duchuan

September 18, 2012 @ 5:36 am

5

Joy: how r you recently? i want to say thank you to you, for you were the first one who wrote to me on this website! if you would like, i’d like to have a word with your soon.