That Stain on My Pants is NOT What You Think – It’s Yogurt. No, Really!

Do you ever have one of those days? Well, today is one of them. As I detailed yesterday, I have a yogurt shortly after I get to the office in the morning. This morning, I was looking dapper in my Old Navy khaki colored jean things (they’re khaki colored – but not khaki material…they’re jean style).

I was comfortably sitting at my desk, spooning my yogurt while deleted my email spam when all of a sudden I noticed a splash of yogurt on the edge of my desk. “Oh dear”, I think to myself. “I should wipe that up.” As I leaned for a napkin from the drawer, I noticed that I had also spilled my white yogurt on my leg…near my crotch…and it’s only 9:15 a.m.

So, I tried wiping it off my leg with a dry napkin. It made no difference. I then tried using a damp napkin, which proceding to make it appear as though I had wet myself. Bad idea! But I decided to continue that route and just sit at my desk for the next hour in hopes that nobody needs me to step away.

Well, the stain didn’t go away. All day long it looked like I got a little too excited at my desk. The photo below is what it looked like when I got home from work at the end of the day. The photo doesn’t make it look as noticeable as it is in person (or at least as it is in my head). But I’m sure some co-workers and commuters assumed I had pleasured myself. Ugh – now I’ve got a reputation.

1. Comment by Doug on March 23, 2004 8:47 pm

Havent you always had one?

2. Comment by Jay on March 24, 2004 2:41 pm

I, for one, would love to leave a stain on your pants.
    My that pic is making my pants tight…

3. Comment by thomas on March 24, 2004 4:05 pm

ah, pics of karl’s crotch. and a white stain. yum.

4. Comment by matt on March 25, 2004 9:00 am

This always happens to Karl and he always claims it to be caused by yogurt. Yet, we all know that it is cum.

5. Comment by Jason on March 30, 2004 5:32 pm

You’re just looking for an excuse to post your crotch-shot here! You’re exhibitionist side comes out.