As Fonzie Would Say: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I managed to get an A on the second paper in my Higher Education Management class. So far I have a B and an A. Veselka Slut has the same exact grades….pluse we’re assigned to the group project together so I suspect that we will end up with an identical grade come the end of the semester. Actually, I quizzed a few other students after the first paper and it seems EVERYBODY got a B on that one. Perhaps he just grades everybody the same?

So, this morning I was grabbing my tooth brush (I use the Sonic system where you have the chargable base and then the brush attachment) when the brush attachment slipped from my fingers and landed in the toilet. There goes $17.99 down the toilet….literally!

Fortunately, I bought the “two pack” the last time I was at CVS and had a spare. Dental hygiene is so inconvenient.

Oh! I can’t recall if I’m mentioned this before, but Mike is hosting a party this weekend with the theme of “Circe at Midnight”. Basically, he’s inviting a bunch of people over to read the naughty sections from James Joyce’s Ulysses. He’s asked me to bring props…so I’ll be packing up a leather whip, a riding crop, a leather harness and hand cuffs.

Now, before you all start judging me, I never purchased any of these items (not that there’s anything wrong with that)! People just seem to have donated them to me over the years (whip from Matt, riding crop from Jeff and Amber, harness from Jason…I’m not sure where the handcuffs came from, to be honest). I must come off as some sort of sex toy Salvation Army where people feel compelled to drop off their stuff.

I’m very fortunate.

1. Comment by Lise on April 5, 2006 10:42 am

Where’s your giant black rubber dildo? Every self-respecting boy needs a toy like that. PS: Have you ever actually used these items? That’s what people want you to blog about. 😉

2. Comment by Veselka Slut on April 5, 2006 11:02 am

I’m sure he’s only used them on miscreant faculty assistants.

3. Comment by Lise on April 5, 2006 11:12 am

I wish!

4. Comment by Karl on April 5, 2006 11:19 am

Wait – is that an invitation? Should I bring my gear to the office? It is a PRIVATE office, after all.

5. Comment by Lise on April 5, 2006 12:17 pm

With a locked door ….

6. Comment by Brad on April 5, 2006 12:25 pm

A sex toy Salvation Army . . . just how I think of you.

7. Comment by karyn on April 5, 2006 2:54 pm

I remember walking around the shop in Ptown – God, I can’t even remember the name – with you and Matty and being completely gobsmacked when I saw this ginormous pyramid thing that i thought must be a candle of some sort and you both pissed yourselves laughing and told me it was a butt plug. LOL. Good times, good times… I think Matt had to hold my hand the rest of the trip so I wouldn’t get lost, I was so totally dazed after that. OH! And you slapped my arm with the superfine latex whippy things… I thought they were tassels … LOL…what an education you two gave me… (I did understand the honey dust…and the handcuffs… and even the swing, although the physics of it still boggle the mind…) And can I just say that I hope never to hear the words “Salvation Army” and “sex toys” in the same sentence again? Blecch!

8. Comment by karyn on April 5, 2006 8:51 pm

Toys of Eros! That’s it… phew… that was going to drive me berserk… phew…

9. Comment by Chris on April 6, 2006 10:17 pm

Damn! I wish I had friends that did that. 🙂