Stop Yelling At Me!

Sheesh, I don’t blog for a few days and the emails come pouring in (yet, people STILL don’t leave comments on the actual blog…perhaps if I got more comments, I’d post more frequently?).

Anyway, it’s been a busy (long) weekend entertaining my friend, Mark. He arrived from Paris on Friday afternoon. That night, we ordered wings and did our usual Friday night games with Chris and Pete. On Saturday morning, we brought Mark to Costco and Target to stock up on necessities that are difficult, and expensive, to come by in France. Then Mark’s friend, Brett, joined us for a day trip to Salem.

That night, it was more games and more food.

On Sunday Mark and I attempted to go to the Gibson House Museum in the Back Bay, but missed the tour by 5 minutes. Instead, we had just walked around, had lunch, and got ice cream. That night, we got together with our friends, Jason and Bryan. They prepared a yummy meal and then we played more games. There sure seems to be a significant thread of “food” over the course of this weekend, huh.

On Monday, which was a holiday for me, Mark and I headed back into the city for more shopping and eating. Last night, we got together with Brett again, his partner Greg, and Ben and Brad. After even more card games, we all went to RedBones for dinner.

Now it’s Tuesday, and I’m exhausted. We have one more dinner tonight (probably Wagamama) with Ben and Brad, then mark heads to New York City tomorrow for the rest of his trip.

And after all this Randy expects me to go to the gym tomorrow night? He’ll be lucky if I’m stil awake at 7PM.

1. Comment by Melody on February 18, 2009 2:55 pm

But if we don’t yell you don’t blog. LOL

2. Comment by Randy on February 18, 2009 8:00 pm

Are you 1000 years old now?
    you sure do act like it richard.