On the Move

This is a big transition week. Well, not for me, personally. But it seems like it is for many people around us.

Our friend, Chris, was planning to move in with us at the end of this week since he sold his condo and has’t’ found a replacement home yet. The plan was to move most of his belongings over the past weekend…but when Randy pointed out that all Chris had left in his condo to live with for a week were a mattress and a laptop, it made sense to just move in with us now.

So, as of last Saturday, Chris lives with us.

Then today, our old upstairs neighbors will move out of their condo in Somerville. They’re moving into their new place (in Arlington) tomorrow so we are letting them stay with us tonight. That means our place will have me, Randy, Chris, Clare, Jose, and their baby, Helena. I think for the first time since living in our new place we will actually utilize all of the rooms as intended by design. How exciting!

Oh, and Randy returns from a brief business trip early this evening.

Busy, busy, busy.

As for me, I’ve completed the introduction to my final paper. Now I just have two weeks to write 19 more pages. Woo hoo!

1. Comment by Randy on April 30, 2010 11:15 am

Your blog is lame 1 post per week.

2. Comment by Melody on April 30, 2010 11:43 am

I agree Randy! What’s up with your blog Karl? I know you are busy but you can’t leave us hanging like this.