SummerLine: Law & the Arts Initiative Student Writing

April 26th, 2007

Welcome to SummerLine!

Posted by erica in administrative

Welcome to SummerLine, the Law & the Arts Initiative Student Writing Blog!

The HLS Law & the Arts Initiative offers support, programming, and information to students interested in the arts, including fiction and non-fiction writing. It is the first program of its kind in a law school.

SummerLine is a blog for HLS students to post non-fiction creative writing during the summer. HLS students are exposed to a wide variety of new experiences over their summers, whether they are living in Beijing, New York, or rural Mississippi. Now you have a place to share your writing about your life experiences, wherever you may be.The blog hopes to foster creativity and to provide a supportive medium for your non-legal writing. We also hope to create a community of creative-writing bloggers.

If you are interested in registering to blog on SummerLine, please contact Erica George.

9 Responses to ' Welcome to SummerLine! '

Subscribe to comments with RSS

1. on December 22nd, 2010 at 4:17 am

It’s a pleasure reading your writing there. I am working on my writings skills hoping to start blogging one day soon.I like to see people like you at work. I guess it takes time, that I have plenty.

2. James McLeod said,

on January 23rd, 2011 at 4:56 am

I have to confess that i typically get bored reading the entire thing however i think you can add some value. Bravo !

3. Regina Wash said,

on February 15th, 2011 at 9:08 am

I actually value your comments. Although I may not really agree with almost everything you state, it is good to see another person showing their thoughts with the bare minimum of fuss.

4. on October 6th, 2011 at 7:02 pm

I am glad to be one of several visitants on this great website (:, appreciate it for putting up.

5. on June 24th, 2012 at 8:05 am

Keep up the superb work , I read few posts on this internet site and I think that your blog is very interesting and holds bands of excellent info .

6. Taylor Lese said,

on July 26th, 2012 at 12:46 am

Hi there! I could have sworn I’ve visited this blog before but after browsing through a few of the posts I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely delighted I came across it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back often!

7. Bell Ullah said,

on August 4th, 2012 at 6:33 am

I not to mention my friends have already been checking out the good helpful tips located on your site then the sudden got an awful feeling I had not expressed respect to the blog owner for those secrets. The guys appeared to be totally warmed to read through them and have undoubtedly been having fun with those things. Many thanks for indeed being really kind and for obtaining such remarkable resources most people are really wanting to understand about. My sincere apologies for not expressing appreciation to earlier.

8. Ervin Hopfer said,

on August 16th, 2012 at 2:51 pm

Right now it sounds like WordPress is the top blogging platform available right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you’re using on your blog?

9. Tayna Magana said,

on August 17th, 2012 at 2:22 pm

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post’s to be precisely what I’m looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content for you personally? I wouldn’t mind publishing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome weblog!