This is the article about “Japan UK Technology and Humanity in Education 2019″, organized by the embassy of Japan UK, published by Nikkei Veritas magazine (in Japanese).
- Just published: the final UN report on “A Future with AI – Voices of Global Youth”
- Panelist at the AI Governance Series: “Toward Human-Centric AI: The Japanese Model”
- Talk on “Making Human First AI & Robots: Theory and Practice” @ Future Robotics Organization
- Launching the UN “A Future with AI” project
- Panelist at the UNICEF’s Global Forum on AI for Children
- Keynote speech at the Kick-off event of the Center for Mathematical Science and Artificial Intelligence, Chubu University.
- Panelist at the Information Communication Forum
- UNESCO and Boston Consulting Group’s AI Conference
- Keynote Speech at the AI Expo Africa
- invited talk on “Trust and the Smart City: a view from Project GenZAI (Moonshot R&D project)” @ RO-MAN 2021