- Joining the 2020 IEEE/ITU International Conference on “AI for Good”
- Appointment as an advisory committee member on the Sustainable Smart City Partner Program @NTT
- Interviewed by Professor Cécile Dejoux from Paris for the MOOC, “AI for All”
- Talk on “Society 5.0: the future of AI and Robots” at the Italy-Japan Workshop 2019
- Talk on “the future of AI & Robots” @IEEE Press Seminar
- Talk on social impact of AI @IEEE TEMS Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
- Appointment as an expert advisor of the AI Impact Alliance
- Just published: my article entitled “the Opportunities and Risks of AI” in WHITE PAPER Information and Communications in Japan by Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- Interviewed by Stephen Ibaraki, ACM
- Interview with Yoshua Bengio, Pioneer of AI
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Great honored to join the 2020 IEEE/ITU International Conference on “AI for Good” as the Master of Ceremony as well as a member of the organizing committee.
I’m thrilled and honored to be appointed as an advisory committee member on the Sustainable Smart City Partner Program @NTT Privileged to work for the smart city with such an outstanding group of distinguished people.
I enjoyed talking about “Society 5.0: the future of AI and Robots” at the Italy-Japan Workshop 2019 on “the Robots and the Future” @Waseda University. I’m honored to Join such distinguished scientists and Engineers as Prof Paolo Dario from Scuola … Continue reading
Great honored to talk about “the future of AI & Robots” @IEEE Press Seminar After introducing “the complexity model of communication” as a theoretical framework for a deeper understanding of the social impact of AI, I demonstrate the Society 5.0 … Continue reading
Talk on social impact of AI @IEEE TEMS Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
My first visit in China 🇨🇳 Enjoyed talking about social impact of AI @IEEE TEMS Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Zhejiang University, Hangzhou in China. Many thanks to our moderator, Neil Sahota for his great support on our panel! Special thanks … Continue reading
I’m honored and thrilled to be appointed as an expert advisor of the AI Impact Alliance with such distinguished scholars as Yoshua Benjio, Pioneer of AI. Congratulations on the 2018 ACM A. M. Turning Award.
October 10th, 2018. I gave a talk on “The Societal Impact of Robots and Artificial Intelligence”, organized by the Google Chair in Digital Innovation at the College of Europe, Bruges campus. The information of this seminar from College of Europe … Continue reading
On December 8th, 2017, at Waseda University, I was invited to “Robotics and Sport Science”, Italy-Japan Workshop 2017. I gave a Keynote speech, entitled “Social impact of AI/Robots: contributions to Tokyo Olympics 2020 and after” in this conference. After the conference, … Continue reading
On November 21, I was invited to the future ‘Global Creative Leaders’ @Univ. of Tokyo. I enjoyed talking about “Digital Wisdom: Self-creation in the age of AI” to brilliant Ph.D, students of the University of Tokyo. One of them asked … Continue reading