Update 5/10/2018 – Results

Touchscreen Woes At the end of the day yesterday I had a working GUI application and synth. The synth was running well on the Raspberry Pi connected to an HDMI monitor. The task for today was just to get the Raspberry Pi Touchscreen connected and set up. This proved to be much more difficult than Read More

Update 5/9/2018

Today was the first chance I’ve had to work on this project for a while, but I made a fair amount of progress. Up to this point I had just been experimenting with JACK applications on my desktop computer, but today I installed an OS on my Raspberry Pi and got my development environment set Read More