Salvador Einstein, humanist on a motorcycle, c’est moi…

I took several silly quizzes. My portrait should be painted by Salvador Dali (whom I do not care for at all):

Salvador Dali

Salvador Dali should paint your portrait. You love to think about the world in a different way then everyone else. You are very ambitious, and you like strange things. You are curious about everything and love to learn.

Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

The movie that represents “me” is Easy Rider (yeah, hard to believe, I know):

What Classic Movie Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com

In addition, Einstein must have longed for a chopper, ’cause “the leader I am most like” is Albert Einstein (huh? he wasn’t a leader — in fact, one of his greatest acts was getting away from one [the Führer], remember?):

What Famous Leader Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com

…And contrary to what I would have predicted, I’m not an atheist, but a humanist…

You fit in with:
Humanism

Your ideals mostly resemble that of a Humanist. Although you do not have a lot of faith, you are devoted to making this world better, in the short time that you have to live. Humanists do not generally believe in an afterlife, and therefore, are committed to making the world a better place for themselves and future generations.

20% scientific.
80% reason-oriented.

Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

Well, well. The tests definitively prove I’m not a woman, perhaps? Dali hardly painted women’s “portraits,” Einstein was a sexist, humanism has a big “man” inside it, and as for Easy Rider…?

1. So, with a quiet boring evening ahead of me, I took all these “tests,” and here is what I got: Dali, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Saddam (eeks!), and atheist…

Comment by maria — December 24, 2005 #

2. Jeepers, Maria! You clearly must be harbouring those WMD in the bloggish ark! I suggest slipping on one of those Dali watches and escaping in time, to elude the fundamentalist hunters of arks & WMDs…

Comment by Yule Heibel — December 25, 2005 #