Fitting meaningful learning into one class period can be challenging. Below, five of our best Negotiation & Mediation Roleplays are represented that can be taught in two-hours or less.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow HLS Case Studies
- My Tweets
- Five Negotiation & Mediation Roleplays that can be Taught in 2-Hours or Less*
- U.S. Defense Taskforce: Simulating the Apocalypse
- New Product: Mortgage Crisis Call
- YNMCP and Labor Conditions at A&M Apparel: A New Dispute Systems Design Role Play
- New Product: Allen & Overy: Surviving the Banking Crisis (A) and (B)
Top Posts & Pages
- Case Development Initiative Blog Posts
- Case Study Program Blog Posts
- Experiential Learning and the Case Study Method
- Harvard Negotiation and Mediation Clinical Program Blog Posts
- Legal News and Debate
- Problem Solving Workshop Blog Posts
- Program on International Law and Armed Conflict Blog Posts
- Program on Negotiation
Any opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Harvard University.
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this manuscript are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with the author or any of the author's representatives. They do not sponsor or endorse the contents and materials discussed in this blog.
Outside images are used under a Creative Commons license, and do not suggest the licensor's endorsement or affiliation.
Comments are encouraged. Blog administrators will use their discretion to remove any inappropriate, uncivil, slanderous, or spam comments.
Email the site administrator at email@example.com